Bachelor of Management Studies in Pharmaceutical Management
Bachelor of Management Studies in Pharmaceutical Management (BMS) degree offers fundamental education in pharmaceutical management and business principles. BMS students can specialize in a wide range of areas such as medicine, health sectors, international pharmaceutical business, and marketing.
Outcome of the Courses:
- Joining Pharmaceutical and Health Care Sector in the post of manager or administrator.
- Possibility in joining in the field of QA/QC, PPIC, PMT, Marketing, Production, HR,etc.
- Possibility to reach middle level of management.
- Opportunity to study MMS in Pharmaceutical Management.
- Possibility for employment in Government as well as Private Sector.
- In-depth knowledge about Pharmaceutical & Health care organization.
- Internship in Healthcare sector.
Eligibility: 10+2 any Science stream with minimum 40-45% Marks.