A degree in Gaming and Mobile Application Development provides the needed push for competitors in the field of Information Technology, with its curricula including the core Computer Science subjects along with Game Physics, Mathematics, Artificial Intelligence, Android and Game Development.
Outcomes of the Course:
- Opportunity to join leading IT companies after completion of the course.
- Internship in leading IT companies.
- In-depth knowledge of designing games, mobile application etc.
- Possibility of becoming computer programmer, computer game designer etc.
- Opportunity of jobs outside India also.
Eligibility: English and Mathematics/ Statistics/Business Mathematics/ InformationPractice/ IT/ Computer Science/Computer Application at the 10+2 Level.
All admission through Common Entrance Test (CET) conduct by MAKAUT, WB.
For CET registration: https://cetmat.examflix.in/
The program is spread over 3 years, divided into 6 semesters of 6 months each.