Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree offers fundamental education in management and business principles. BBA students can specialize in a wide range of areas such as information systems, finance, international business, and marketing.
Outcomes of the course:
- Developing communication and body language.
- In-depth knowledge of management in banking and finance sector.
- Hands on practical training in banking and financial organization.
- Possibility to become an Entrepreneurship.
- Placement assistant to all eligible candidates.
Eligibility: 10+2 any stream from a recognized board.
All admission through Common Entrance Test (CET) conduct by MAKAUT, WB.
For CET registration: https://cetmat.examflix.in/
The program is spread over 3 years, divided into 6 semesters of 6 months each.