Hospital Management provides a direct link between healthcare facilities and those supplying the services they need. This procurement and reference resource provides a one-stop-shop for professionals and decision makers within the hospital management, healthcare and patient care industries.
Hospital Management is a new theory in management faculty. Earlier a senior doctor used to perform the role of a hospital manager. However, nowadays everything demands a specialist. Almost all the things related to hospital have changed. Many categories concerning medical sciences and hospital have altered totally. There are various types of hospitals today, including ordinary hospitals, specialty hospitals and super specialty hospitals. The categories are regarding to the types of facilities they offer to the people. Eligible professionals are needed for the smooth operating of a hospital. Various courses and training programs have been developed to find out eligible hospital managers.
Outcome of the courses:
- Developing communication & body language
- In-depth knowledge about the Healthcare Sector
- Hands on practical experience of working in hospital or nursing home
- Compulsory internship in healthcare organization
- Possibility of employment in government as well as private healthcare sector
Eligibility : 10+2 any stream with minimum 40-45% Marks